FRISIAN MARCH V1.4 MIXER FEEDERS
Moin love LS Community,
Version 1.4 Compound feed
In time for the weekend there is a new map version.
Some great innovations to mention are:
- Now with compound feed (Kraftfutter)
- Food can be sold at Raiffeisen or at the station (recommended loading with wheel loader or conveyor belt mod)
- Forests still somewhat reforested (More trees and faulty textures ending)
- Field 4 now fits and no longer stands in the campsite
- More space at the shop to better buy cars after purchase
- Helpicons on the map verteielt
- There are now Maphotspots for shop, mixed food factory, cows, sheep and pigs
- Vehicle less maintenance (At the beginning of the game the operating hours are now 0)
- Leaning tree no longer flies
- As always new Collimap
That's it for now. Have a nice weekend and have fun with the new map version.
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel "FedActionLetsPlay"
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
Idee / Konzept: dani1803 / FedActionLetsPlay
Sonstige: Die Map darf gerne aber bitte nur mit dem Orginal Download Link auf anderen Seiten veröffentlicht werden.
|Total comments: 0|