KURAY FARMING SIMULATOR 17 V1.3
On the map there are all standard cultures, animals.
Added / modified:
– Fish farm, produces fresh fish on pallets
– Mill, produces flour on pallets
– Bakery, produces bread on pallets
– BGA produces digestate
– Production of compost
– Seed production
– Production of dry manure
– Production of dry and liquid fertilizers, fuel from digestate
– Sale of pallets at railway station and quay
– Boards are now sold as a separate product
– Bearded beet and potato warehouse moved
– Added another large garage on the base
– Warehouses of seeds and fertilizers (dry and liquid)
– Greenhouses producing vegetables on pallets
– Plates indicating the necessary raw materials
– Animated Animals
– Gates on the base open manually
– All gates and doors can be opened from machinery
– Sale of fuel at a gas station
– Near the barn you can drain any liquid
– Many small additions and changes
– Fixed collision on animal feeders
– Fixed tree crowns
– Many small fixes
Remove the additional mod to the map Kuray_FS17_mod.zip, it is no longer needed.
All other mods that come with the card, it is desirable to connect.
For a comfortable game, I recommend starting a new game. But if you want to continue on the old save, then fulfill the following requirements:
1. Drive out all the equipment from the garages at the elevator.
2. Empty the warehouses with chips and potatoes (they will become empty when upgraded)
There is a store of potatoes and beets, hay and straw, a warehouse of wood chips, a chipper and a sawmill that produces pallets, which you can sell at the railway station, as well as wood chips.
You are waited by high mountains, wide fields and long kilometers of a way.
– Changed the southern strip of the card. 14 box became a little smaller.
– Added ChoppedStraw map.
– Fixed the second silo.
– Fixed collision of some objects.
– Fixed displaying of posts departure times of trains.
– Removed the trigger store in the garden center.
Be sure to connect the 3 additional mod:
Sosison, Алексей Дорофеев, Ту4ка Коу
|Total comments: 0|