IHC 844 V220.127.116.11
- weight distribution optimized
- wheel collision Doublewheels added
- cardan shaft fixed
- Sounds changed - many thanks to Dennis Veltman
- textures reworked
- Fritzmeier Hood M701 without Sides added
- Wiper for Fritzmeier Hood M701 added
- Hodd of Fritzmeier Cabin FK9115 added
- double Wheels front and rear AWD added
- cb radio added
- radio added
The 844 was produced from 1974 to 1980 in Neuss (GER). From 1976, these tractors come with an "Comfort 2000" Cabin from plants.
The 844-S was produced from 1975 to 1989 in Neuss (GER) and from 1990 to 1993 in Doncaster (GB). He was the strongest in Neuss (GER) produced IHC 4-cylinder tractor without turbochargers.
At 1980 the 844-S was renamed to 845, but not in Germany. The IHC 845 had 7 hp more horsepower then the 844-S.
75 hp (IHC 844)
80 hp (IHC 844-S)
87 hp (IHC 844-S (GER) / 845 (GB)
max Speed: 30 km/h
Lifetime: 3470 h
Fuel Capacity: 102 ltr
Price: 19.800 - 32.125 €
Maintenance: 76 € / day
|Total comments: 0|